Friday, October 10, 2008

And I was trying so hard to stay out of politics....what the heck happened????

http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=370743&altf=Lsjt1&altl=Tijfmet

Steph must have said something??????? GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

That is one of the funniest things I have seen in a while! I just made one for Sonny. Love it!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

This was so funny! I had a blast showing my kiddos it with my name I am a total political nerd so they bought it. Love ya, Bobbi Jo

Jenn and Rich said...

Hey I just found your blog. I'm so glad you're blogging. Now we can stay in touch, I hope.

stephanie said...

It was me...I admit it! I think you would be great at bossing around those men! haha

Carrie said...

I just found your blog because of Stephanie. It's great to see what you've been up to. I hope we can stay in touch. My blog is private but I will email you an invite.
Carrie Sherman