Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Logic of a 3 year old!



Never in my life have I encountered someone so animated and funny! Everyday I laugh at her for something so innocent, her maisey-isms totally crack me up! I don't know where this personality comes from...heaven knows neither Dale or I are that cute...I think she just totally scored in the gene pool lottery! Yesterday she says to me, with so much seriousness..."MOM! The leaves are totally falling off the trees! Lets get out there and put them back on!"

9 comments:

Jody said...

haha..that is so funny! Jacy is saying some of the funniest things too! I love this age!!!

Jenn and Rich said...

Don't they just crack you up. I love it. She is so cute.

??? said...

LOL!!! That is just precious!

Becky Lollar said...

How adorable!! Too funny! Kris--I didn't know you had a blog!! I found you through Jessica's!! :)

birdsays said...

Dale and Kris! Hey guys, so glad you started a blog so we can keep up with you all. Your kids are so cute and I love the stories you've shared so far....can't wait to hear more from your cute kids and hopefully no more skunk stories - can't imagine that lovely smell!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Kris,
I have tagged you on my blog!
Love ya, Bobbi Jo

Megan said...

She is ADORABLE! ...Now post again or else! :)

Darcy said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!!! I saw your link on Kelly's blog...so I've added you to mine as well. :o) Hope you don't mind me inviting myself into your little world! LOL.

Unknown said...

Wow its fantastic & nice to see thanks....
___________________
Susana
We do your Marketing for best sales