Tuesday, November 25, 2008

First Real SNOW
















Today we had our first real snow!!! I am a little suprised because it is so late in the month. We have actually had 2 little snows, one 2 days before Halloween, and the other a few days ago, but nothing really stuck. Well today we had the most beutiful big snowflakes and it was perfect powder!!!! The First thing Maisey said when she woke up was "Can I go make a snow angel mom?" It was so cute so we got all bundled and went outside. I couldn't get the camera fast enough after getting myself bundled, she had already made one and was off to make a snowman. I had to bribe her to get her to come back for another one just so I could get a picture! We saved the face for Aubreigh to help with when she got home from school, but by 3:00 pm the rain started falling and the 5-6 inces of powder had turned to slush and "Curly" was no more.
(Sorry the pictures are so huge!!!! If someone could help me fix that???? LOL!!! You have to click on the photo to see the whole thing...lol!!!)

8 comments:

Megan said...

How adorable! My girls would go nuts over that much snow. I love it!

Do you have Picasa? It's the easiest way to organize your photos, do quick edits, and post to your blog. If you haven't already, I would suggest downloading it (for free) and using that for your photos. Super easy! You'll love it. :)

I miss you!!!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Kris,
I want SNOW!!!!!! What fun. I love the pictures you post. I enjoy seeing all the fun and your family.
There is a place where you can change the size of the pics when you are downloading them. Check it over it has small, med and large and you check one of those. I don't know if this makes since or not. I too have Picasa and it is fun and useful.

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Silly me! I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving and give you a big hug. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Unknown said...

Hey Kris,
It has been forever since I talked to you, and I think about you ever time I drive over by Power and Ray area. It is so fun to see your family, and it just reminds me how quickly time flies. Logan occasionally will still ask about Aubreigh. I would love to catch up with you. By the way, I hope you don't mind I found your blog, my sisters are all very blog saavy, unlike myself.

Becky Shope

TheyCallMeMom said...

looks fun.. in pictures.. :)

It flurried here but it doesnt stick

Maisy looks so cute!

does Aubreigh have a blog? the kids have one, she may want to stop over and check it out

Stacey said...

Cutest snow outfit I have EVER seen! Kris- you are the cutest!!!!

stephanie said...

I am SO jealous about the snow...ok, not too bad. It does look really fun, though! I sure wish I could be there with you guys drinking lots of hot chocolate! Her snow outfit is darling! When are you coming to see me? I need a Kris fix!

Unknown said...

Wow its fantastic & nice to see thanks....
___________________
Susana
We do your Marketing for best sales