Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blogging friends!!!

Hey there friends!!! A few of you have your blogs set to private now and for some reason I cannot view them. If your Blog is private and you want to add me use my blogger email......dnkshields@gmail.com......that way I can catch up with you guys too!!!!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Kris! Happy Birthday! I hope you have the best day ever! I know it is a bummer to have it on Sunday though! You are an amazing woman! I will love you forever!
Stac
PS. Yes! Please come move back! We'd have a blast!

amcnamee said...

Girl, I will never denie you to either of my blogs. You dont have my scrappbooking pages on you list though. So don't loose the link. I just added a few more.

Unknown said...

Wow its fantastic & nice to see thanks....
___________________
Susana
We do your Marketing for best sales