Saturday, December 27, 2008

Don't be Jealous!!!!!
















Last Sunday we started getting snow about 10am. and it snowed til about 5 am Monday Morning. Here is the wonderful effects it had at home. Now remember where Maisey is helping to Shovel was completely clear from all prior snows. That was just the ammount from that snow...about 16-18 inches from one storm. ALso you can see in one of the other photos the Snow is just about up to the top(or where the top would be if we left it on for the winter) of the trampoline....that is all the snows combined. Come on now, doesn't everybody want to move to Maine now?????

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww its so pretty.
I am almost jealous... but then I remember I can still go to walmart and don't have to worry about getting stuck. (hehe) It is very pretty though.

Megan said...

Holy smokes! That brings back a lot of memories from growing up in Michigan! It's so beautiful and peaceful and cozy... the first few times. :) I really do want to come visit you though!

Record Family said...

That was insane...how was ur X mas???

TheyCallMeMom said...

no evidence of snow here! LOL

looks pretty but wouldn't want to have to be in it

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

I just love the snow and what a sweet little picture of Maisey helping. Hope you had a great Christmas! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

King Family said...

This winter seems to be a little colder than last year. We've received a lot of snow in CT, but not nearly as much as you have in Maine. The pictures are beautiful, but I don't envy you at all.

I love snow picture of Maisey though. She's grown so much! You have such a beautiful family.

Kristi said...

Kris!!!! It's Kristi Whetten! I was so excited to see your name pop up on my face book thing! Your girls are so big. I can hardly believe it's been that long. They're BEAUTIFUL! The snow pictures are amazing! It was so fun checking in on your family. I sent you a request for my blog. I would love to keep in touch. Take care...

Stacey said...

Wow! Come visit us! It is perfect here! (for another month or so anyway!)

Unknown said...

Wow its fantastic & nice to see thanks....
___________________
Susana
We do your Marketing for best sales